- Supports healthy progesterone production
- Supports healthy estrogen levels and metabolism
- Supports healthy hormonal balance during and after menopause
- Supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Capsules - 60 servings (2 months)
Recommended use: Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed by your heath care practitioner.
Chasteberry 10:1 Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Black Cohosh Extract
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hypermellose, vegetable magesium stearate, silica
1. Holliday J, Cleaver M. Medicinal value of the caterpillar fungi species of the genus Cordyceps (Fr.) Link (Ascomycetes). A review. International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms. 2008;10(3):219-34. http://www.alohamedicinals.com/ Cordyceps_Ascomycetes.pdf. Accessed May 3, 2011.
2. Zhu JS, Halpern GM, Jones K. The scientific rediscovery of a precious ancient Chinese herbal regimen: Cordyceps sinensis: part II. J Altern Complement Med. 1998;4(3):289-303. [PMID: 9884180]
3. Mei QB, Tao JY, Gao SB, et al. [Antiarrhythmic effects of cordyceps sinensis (Berk.) Sacc] [in Chinese]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 1989 Oct;14(10):616- 18, 640. [PMID: 2597326]
4. Li SP, Zhang GH, Zeng Q, et al. Hypoglycemic activity of polysaccharide, with antioxidation, isolated from cultured Cordyceps mycelia. Phytomedicine. 2006 Jun;13(6):428-33. [PMID: 16716913]
5. Marchbank T, Ojobo E, Playford CJ, et al. Reparative properties of the traditional Chinese medicine Cordyceps sinensis (Chinese caterpillar mushroom) using HT29 cell culture and rat gastric damage models of injury. Br J Nutr. 2011 May;105(9):1303-10. [PMID: 21272405]
6. Ji NF, Yao LS, Li Y, et al. Polysaccharide of Cordyceps sinensis enhances cisplatin cytotoxicity in non-small cell lung cancer H157 cell line. Integr Cancer Ther. 2011 Mar 7. [Epub ahead of print] [PMID: 21382957]
7. Shen W, Song D, Wu J, et al. Protective effect of a polysaccharide isolated from a cultivated Cordyceps mycelia on hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative damage in PC12 cells. Phytother Res. 2011 May;25(5):675-80. doi: 10.1002/ ptr.3320. [PMID: 21043033]
8. Chan SW. Panax ginseng Rhodiola rosea and Schisandra chinensis. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2012 Mar;63 Suppl 1:75-81. [PMID: 22039930]
9. Panossian A, Wikman G, Sarris J. Rosenroot (Rhodiola rosea): traditional use, chemical composition, pharmacology and clinical efficacy. Phytomedicine. 2010 Jun;17(7):481-93. [PMID: 20378318]
10. Maslov LN, Lishmanov IuB. [Cardioprotective and antiarrhythmic properties of Rhodiolae roseae preparations] [in Russian]. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2007 SepOct;70(5):59-67. [PMID: 18074810]
11. Kiefer D, Pantuso T. Panax ginseng. Am Fam Physician. 2003 Oct 15;68(8):1539-42. [PMID: 14596440]
12. Jia L, Zhao Y, Liang XJ. Current evaluation of the millennium phytomedicineginseng (II): Collected chemical entities, modern pharmacology, and clinicalapplications emanated from traditional Chinese medicine. Curr Med Chem. 2009;16(22):2924-42. [PMID: 19689273]
13. Kim Y, Choi EH, Doo M, et al. Anti-stress effects of ginseng via down-regulationof tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) and dopamine β-hydroxylase (DBH) gene expression in immobilization-stressed rats and PC12 cells. Nutr Res Pract. 2010 Aug;4(4):270-75. [PMID: 20827341]
14. Tachikawa E, Kudo K, Hasegawa H, et al. In vitro inhibition of adrenal catecholamine secretion by steroidal metabolites of ginseng saponins. Biochem Pharmacol. 2003 Dec 1;66(11):2213-21. [PMID: 14609746]
15. Rai D, Bhatia G, Sen T, et al. Anti-stress effects of Gingko biloba and Panax ginseng: a compartive study. J Pharmacol Sci. 2003 Dec;93(4): 458-64. [PMID: 14737017]
16. Lee DC, Lau AS. Effects of Panax ginseng on tumor necrosis factor-α-mediated inflammation: a mini-review. Molecules. 2011 Mar 30;16(4):2802-16. [PMID: 21455094]
17. National Institutes of Health. Office of Dietary Supplements. Dietary SupplementFact Sheet: Vitamin B6. http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB6- HealthProfessional/. Updated September 15, 2011. Accessed March 29, 2012.
18. University of Maryland Medical Center. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid). www. umm.edu/altmed/articles/vitamin-b5-000336.htm. Accessed May 10, 2011.
19. Perrone MH, Greer TL, Hinkle PM. Relationships between thyroid hormone and glucocorticoid effects in GH3 pituita
DO YOU SHIP TO CANADA, THE UK, AUSTRALIA OR OTHER COUNTRIES?
Unfortunately, at this point we only ship to the United States. This is due to the ever-evolving international laws surrounding supplements.
There are forwarding companies like MyUS.com, that will forward orders to you in your country for a fee.
In this case, it is the customer's responsibility to find out in advance if the supplement in question is legal in their country. For example, Progesterone and DHEA are not legal to ship into Canada (Canada classifies bio-identical hormones as drugs so they can only be prescribed by a doctor or naturopath).
We have had customers successfully ship their supplements abroad using MyUS.com, however we have only limited experience with this service.
WHY DOES SHIPPING COST $11.45?
For small businesses like ours, the shipping fee covers the very real costs of getting your order to you: shipping, handling, packaging, warehousing, insurances, and fairly compensating all the people involved along the way. We do our best to keep this shipping cost as low as possible, and offer FREE shipping for orders $97 and above.
WHY DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION ORDER INCLUDE $11.45 SHIPPING?
If you set up a subscription order and notice that you are being charged shipping, it could be due to one of these reasons:
1. Your order value is under $97
2. Your initial order qualifies for free shipping, but the order frequency on your subscriptions is different ( 1 product is set to ship every month, the other is set to ship every 2 months).
*The system automatically splits this kind of order into 2 separate shipments.
In this case it is more economical to set up one subscription every 2 months, and to increase your quantity to 2 units of the supplement that you consume monthly.
For example: 2 Vitamin B6 + 1 Essential Omegas every 2 months = free shipping.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like some help managing your subscriptions.
How we make things to be delivered directly to you
All our products are rooted in science. No BS, just clean and honest ingredients that work.
No greenwashing means that we don't use misleading marketing to make our products seem more green or eco-friendly. Our products really are as natural as it gets.
We work hard to bring you products that are safe and effective. The top offenders we never invite to the party: GMOs, hormone disruptors, gluten, soy, and dairy.
Our manufacturing facilities are GMP compliant, which means every product is carefully tested. Our products are proudly made in the US and Canada.
Many of our products use botanicals inspired by ancient herbal traditions from around the world.
Our ingredients work synergistically, amplifying each other. We transform them into meaningful products that make a difference for your body and spirit.