Happy Sisters is most effective when the cream and supplement are both used daily, as part of your morning or evening routine. Taking care of your health shouldn’t be a chore, but it is something that takes daily practice and commitment, so let us help you learn how to add this intentional breast self-care to your day.
Happy Sisters cream is best applied during a lymphatic breast massage, but we understand that’s not always possible. When you don’t have time to do a full massage, you can always do a quick application by gently rubbing the cream into clean skin with small circular motions all around each breast until the cream has absorbed.
To incorporate the full experience into your daily routine, start by finding a time where you can take 15 minutes to relax without distractions and dedicate this time to your health. We like to do this after a morning or evening shower, right after our skincare routine. Feel free to listen to your favorite guided meditation and start an aromatherapy diffuser before you start - you deserve to take this time for yourself.
Start with clean skin.
1. Scoop out 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of the cream and lightly spread over your breast tissue.
2. Massage with your opposite side hand in the direction of lymphatic flow - away from the nipple toward 12:00, then back to the nipple and toward 2:00, then repeat to 4:00, 6:00, 8:00, and 10:00.
3. Go slow, about three to five seconds per sweep, and gentle but deep.
4. Repeat two times per breast, twice daily.
5. Visualize the breast as being made of sponge containing thick honey. Slow, deep sweeps make the honey flow out.
6. Finish by visualizing your breasts being nourished, cleansed, and healed.